The Foundation is in its third year of operations, and in 2018 we will continue to support the CNPDI, Friends of Hwange and focus on plastic waste management in and around the Phatisa investment portfolio across Africa
THE RELIEF OF POVERTY, ENVIRONMENTAL DEGRADATION AND ART IN SUB-SAHARAN AFRICA.
- To support children under the age of ten years in terms of nutrition, shelter, health and education
- To facilitate water delivery and distribution to communities in rural areas
- To promote African culture and art
- To work towards protection of the environment through carbon sequestration and reduction in emissions
- To protect natural ecosystems distressed by agriculture and people encroachment (flora and fauna)